Tuesday 2 August 2011

Viennese whirlwinds

I don't often talk about travel really, other than posting photos from time to time; but that's mainly because a lot of the travel that we do revolves around work and noone wants to know what I do during daylight hours.

But this summer's work break took us to Vienna then onto Munich by train; first for a meeting, then for an instrument training. We managed to squeeze a few days actual break between the two, because it wasn't cost effective for us to fly home for three days then fly back out again.



We spent the few days in Salzburg; a place of stunning landscape totally spoilt by marzipan and Mozart.

I found a friendly cactus.



And played with my food. Yep, that was about as exciting as it got. Next year, I'm choosing the conference.

No comments: